Scan and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) documents in PDF format.
OCR and all image processing is performed on user devices, so there is no risk of data exposure.
DocOCR has turned your iPhone / iPad into a powerful scanner for text recognition.
Use it to scan and OCR not only documents, but also books, whiteboards, receipts, business cards, posters, coupons, etc. as PDF, and annotate or sign scanned PDFs.
– Combine multiple pages into one sheet.
This is especially useful when you need to print multiple pages (eg both sides of an ID card) on A4 / Letter paper.
It can automatically detect the edges and surface of the document in an image, straighten the curved surface, correct perspective distortion, remove shadows and brighten it to produce a crisp and clear document, especially useful in low light environment. .
It’s easy to drag and drop files to group them into a folder and organize them in multiple ways: create, delete, edit, rename, duplicate, merge, split and move documents between folders. You can easily search for documents by name in the app.
By enabling automatic file sync with iCloud Drive, you can easily access your scanned documents from any other device.
By enabling WiFi file sharing, you can read all PDF files on the device.
You can also email documents as PDF or JPEG files.
Export the OCR result as a txt or docx file.
Other ways to import / export documents:
– Fax documents to over 100 countries instantly (cost calculated by number of pages and destination country and paid via in-app purchase).
– Transfer all your documents from one device to another.
– Support import / download to SMB (Win / Mac / NAS).
– Support for import / download to iCloud Drive.
– Support for import / upload to Dropbox.
– Support for import / upload to Google Drive.
– Support for import / download to Box.
– Support for import / download to SkyDrive.
– Support for import / upload to WebDAV server.
– Print documents via AirPrint.
– Save documents to photo albums.
– “Open in” other applications, eg iBooks, Kindle, Adobe Acrobat Reader.
– Import PDFs via “Open in” from other applications.
– Import PDF / JPEG from cloud storages.
– Sending and receiving faxes in the app is convenient, especially when you are not in the office or have no fax machine at all.
– Receive push notification when a fax is sent or received successfully or failed for what reason.
– Receive faxes with a non-renewable subscription that supports dozens of countries (we kept adding more) for users to sign up for a fax number to receive faxes.
– Reject all faxes when you do not need to receive a fax.
Tip: For better edge detection, please place your documents in high contrast with the background, for example, place your white paper on a dark table.
Your feedback is very important to us.
Please contact our customer service at [emailÂ protected] to resolve issues before submitting comments to the Appstore. Most of the problems can be solved easily, but we cannot help you solve the problems from the feedback.